Reply To: 4.0.0 does not go to install page

Home Forums Installing MintHCM 4.0.0 does not go to install page Reply To: 4.0.0 does not go to install page

YuriyYuriy
Participant

Hello!

Maybe it will help someone, before installation, all services must be started from the user ‘www-data’, other users gave similar errors.

PHP 8.0 is better than 7.4. On 7.4, the initial page issued LBL_MINT4_AUTH_LOGIN_TITLE and authorization did not occur, on 8.0, the initial page issued LOGIN and authorization occurred.

But even after a successful installation, the problems do not disappear.
The date_indexed column is missing in the logs, in some database tables. I removed the error by creating it manually:

alter table acl_roles ADD date_indexed datetime
alter table users ADD date_indexed datetime
alter table schedulers ADD date_indexed datetime
alter table email_templates ADD date_indexed datetime

I create a document in the Documents section, the creation is successful, but when I try to view the list of documents (View Documents), the output of the list takes a long time, a long request for /legacy/index.php?action=ESList and after a while it is displayed empty, this happens to everyone sections where I want to see View (Candidates, Candidatures, Positions and so on).

In minthcm.log, there is a constant error about the absence of a table in the database

Mon Dec 4 06:47:09 2023 [19968][1][FATAL] [ESListView] prepareSearchDefs: brak definicji pola category_name
Mon Dec 4 06:47:09 2023 [19968][1][FATAL] [ESListView] prepareSearchDefs: brak definicji pola subcategory_name
Mon Dec 4 06:47:13 2023 [19966][1][FATAL] Mysqli_query failed.
Mon Dec 4 06:47:13 2023 [19966][1][FATAL] Query Failed: SELECT emailman.* , campaigns.name as campaign_name, email_marketing.name as message_name, (CASE related_type WHEN ‘Contacts’ THEN LTRIM(RTRIM( CONCAT(IFNULL(contacts.first_name,”),’ ‘,IFNULL(contacts.last_name,”)))) WHEN ‘Leads’ THEN LTRIM(RTRIM(CONCAT(IFNULL(leads.first_name,”),’ ‘ ,IFNULL(leads.last_name,”)))) WHEN ‘Accounts’ THEN accounts.name WHEN ‘Users’ THEN LTRIM(RTRIM(CONCAT(IFNULL(users.first_name,”),’ ‘,IFNULL(users.last_name ,”)))) WHEN ‘Prospects’ THEN LTRIM(RTRIM(CONCAT(IFNULL(prospects.first_name,”),’ ‘,IFNULL(prospects.last_name,”)))) END) recipient_name FROM emailman LEFT JOIN users ON users.id = emailman.related_id and emailman.related_type =’Users’ LEFT JOIN contacts ON contacts.id = emailman.related_id and emailman.related_type =’Contacts’ LEFT JOIN leads ON leads.id = emailman.related_id and emailman. related_type =’Leads’ LEFT JOIN accounts ON accounts.id = emailman.related_id and emailman.related_type =’Accounts’ LEFT JOIN prospects ON prospects.id = emailman.related_id and emailman.related_type =’Prospects’ LEFT JOIN prospect_lists ON prospect_lists.id = emailman.list_id LEFT JOIN email_addr_bean_rel ON email_addr_bean_rel.bean_id = emailman.related_id and emailman.related_type = email_addr_bean_rel.bean_module and email_addr_bean_rel.primary_address = 1 and email_addr_bean_rel.deleted=0 LEFT JOIN campaigns ON campaigns.id = emailman.campaign_id LEFT JOIN email_marketing ON email_marketing.id = emailman.marketing_id WHERE emailman.deleted=0: MySQL error 1146: Table ‘minthcm.contacts’ doesn’t exist

I will be very grateful for an answer, maybe someone can tell me where to dig further.