[solved] Installation problem

Home Forums Installing MintHCM [solved] Installation problem

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    tsoifuntsoifun
    Participant

And what about my problem with database?
    And I want to remove the fot from my avatar? Well actually I gave to permission to get it from my account…

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by tsoifuntsoifun.
    Inactive

Hi Nurul,
    Do you resolve the issue, because I have the same problem?

Warning: scandir(custom/themes/SuiteP/themedefs,custom/themes/SuiteP/themedefs): The system cannot find the path specified. (code: 3) in C:\xampp\htdocs\hr\MintHCM\themes\SuiteP\themedef.php on line 135

Warning: scandir(custom/themes/SuiteP/themedefs): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\hr\MintHCM\themes\SuiteP\themedef.php on line 135

Warning: scandir(): (errno 2): No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\hr\MintHCM\themes\SuiteP\themedef.php on line 135

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\hr\MintHCM\themes\SuiteP\themedef.php on line 136

You need to create an empty structure of catalogues ‘custom/themes/SuiteP/themdefs’ or turn off ‘notice’ and ‘warnings’ in php.ini. The second one is better, because it will cause fewer warnings.

Dung Nguyen TienDung Nguyen Tien
    Participant

Yeah, simple solution! Thanks admin so much

I do it as follows in my php.ini:

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_WARNING & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED
    This logs only fatal errors and no warnings.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘[solved] Installation problem’ is closed to new replies.